Monday, April 12, 2010

from Siem Reap

I have been in Siem Reap for a few days working on my projects here.  Tomorrow will go back to Phnom Penh to celebrate the 3days of Khmer New Year with Vanthon, Navey and family.

Vanthon and I will travel to the villages after the new year to check on the children and Ban Ven's school.  This work could not be done without Vanthon's help - he will check on the villages each month while I am  away.  His heart is larger  than his tiny body!

Phal's blood test has been sent to Bangkok, so we now wait patiently for the result on the 20th - hopefully we can commence her treatment before I travel home on 28th.  So much time is spent waiting for tests and results - the practice of patience is required full-time (as many of you are aware - not my strong point).

No comments:

Post a Comment